Faculty members, deans, and administrative leaders from any of the 28 colleges in the Los Angeles and Orange County regions are invited to participate in the Retail, Hospitality & Tourism (RHT) project.
What opportunities exist in joining the “Doing What Matters” framework?
- Knowledge of the industry wants and needs in the workforce
- Industry input in current RHT curriculum
- Collaboration with other LA/OC community colleges that have a successful programs established
- Address your feedback to other faculty members in RHT programs
- Partnership with industries
- Serve as a member of the advisory board
- Engage employers to recruit students from our community colleges schools
Benefits: Why should you partner with us
- Gain valuable industry feedback that can be incorporated into current curriculum
- Interact with industry representatives
- Access to the resources of other LA/OC colleges
- Funding available to coordinate events encouraging students to choose RHT as career pathways
- Train students with skills that are in high-demand
The following colleges are currently participating on the RHT project:
Cerritos College Cypress College Irvine Valley College Mt. San Antonio College
Pasadena College Santa Ana College Saddleback College West LA College
Please contact us if you are interested in more information about participating on the RHT project.
Ruth Cossio-Muniz, MBA
California Community Colleges
Deputy Sector Navigator – Retail/Hospitality/Tourism
Phone: (714) 564-5521